Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sometimes I Wonder...

me and my friend got to talkin last night about y we dont have girlfriends, and i realized its because of sumthing that seemed harmless but affects women throughout theyre lives. wut did sally's mommy tell her when that boy in kindergarden class hit her? "Oh, he hit u bcuz he likes you!!!" and so unconsciously women stay with the mindset that if a man mistreats her or does her wrong, its bcuz he loves her. now this may not apply to all women, dont get me wrong. but for the most part, i think whoever made up that shit is is a fukn dumbass, cuz now those guys that were raised to treat women with the upmost respect cant get a girl bcuz he cant find a way to express his feelings while respecting women. and they say that good thigs come to those who wait, but me and my friend have done nothing but good for the most part, and we have yet to reap the rewards, yet the douchebags out there get wut they want when they want it without even deserving it. i just gotta wonder when were gonna get wut we deserve? were not hideous, were not bad ppl, y cant we have the girl we want? idk, just gettin this stuff off my chest, wutever...

3 comments:

  1. i feel you, the nice people alwasy gotta finish last... you'll get your girl, cuz i know you deseerve her. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u, i appreciate it, i kno its about patience so i can wait;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh don't I know it man. Hopefully me and Gaby hit it off then it'll all be down to you. If I can do it, so can you man. We've waited long enough and caused harm to no one nor wished hate one anyone . . .Okay maybe like 2 people but that me, she did me wrong so screw her and her man lol. Ancient history though. Haven't hated anyone recently so I'm having my time to shine, you're next dude.

    ReplyDelete